Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Forgot about the Dragonscale Mitts!




How did I forget about the Dragonscale Mitts?

Not to be confused with the Chartreuse Knits Dragon Scale Gauntlets that I also have started. I did finish a pair of Dragonscale Mitts, or maybe they called them Wristletts or Wrist Warmers from the Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar 2007. I actually started them in about October, 2006 and finished them in November for the DIL's birthday. I used Lion Brand Incredible ribbon yarn. This pair, I used one ball of the Blue Shades. The intended wearer has delicate hands and wrists, so they didn't take much. And, being the tightwad knitter that I am, I had wound the ribbon into two rather equal balls and knitting them 2 mitts on 2 circs style, I just knit until I ran out and then I bound off. I know, It's a very OCD thing, but I can't seem to throw away anything, not even scraps of leftover yarn.


These ones went so well, that I started another pair in Accent on Black. See current projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment